August 11, 2011

Zoo Review Birthday Card Set... SOOOO WILD!!!

Today I decided to share with you this awesome box of Birthday Cards for Men, with these wild animals. This set of stamps is one of the new sets of the Stampin Up! Catalog 2011-12, and is called zoo review.
My youngest son loves animals, but especially the penguins, and penguins are definitely cute and super friendly. But, when I received the set it seemed to me to see them as sad or serious, so I wanted to give them a fun touch to them and include them in the party. I hope you like them!
Thanks for stopping by.






 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, these are really really great masculine cards. I love all of them...TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate each and every comment left. Your words are always an encouragement to me as well as instructive in what projects you like to see.