March 30, 2011

PAPER PLAYER CHALLENGE #40

Another fabulous sketch this week in Paper Player Challenge #40 and I combine  with the colors of ColorQ CQC#78. Here is my Spring card. I used this adorable set called Thanks for Caring #121901 from Occasions Mini Catalog. Thanks so much for looking and to visit my blog.


Supplies:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Early Expresso,
Certainly Celery and Kraft.
DSP Pink Pirouette .
5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Certainly Celery
Basic Pearls, Crystal Effects
Ink Pad Pinl Pirouette and Basic Gray
Markers: Certainly Celery, Basic Gray
Punches: Eyelet Border
Scallop Oval Extra-large
Stamp Set: Thanks for Caring

9 comments:

  1. I love that two tone butterfly on the main image panel! I have been going back and forth with this set for awhile so your card is really making me wish I had it already. Lovely job, overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two of my (ahem) favorite challenges in one!!! This is just beautiful--your butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for playing the CQC AND the Paper Players!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is very pretty...love the soft and gentleness of it. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Teresa! YOur scene is just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Teresa! I love your use of the challenge colors and the repeated flowers. They look beautiful with a touch of crystal effects and the pearls are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! The soft colors work perfectly with the images! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Teresa! I just love how you used this set with the soft, spring color combo. The details on your butterfly look beautiful and the Crystal Effects makes everything pop! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout and the way you've used these colours, Teresa! thanks for playing at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are so kind to leave comments. Thank you very much. I like to participate in these challenges. Is a pleasure.

    Bye...Tere

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate each and every comment left. Your words are always an encouragement to me as well as instructive in what projects you like to see.