March 6, 2011

PALS PAPER ART COLOR CHALLENGE #83

I made another one of my cards using the above colours from Pals paper Art Color Challenge PPA83. I'm really enjoying these colour challenge, because I love this color combinations.




I've used:
 The Crosses of Hope stamp set from Stampin Up! (Cruces de Esperanza in Spanish)
Cards stock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Soft Suede, Whisper White
1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon Baja Breeze
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing folder
Punch Eyelets Borders
Stampin' Emboss Powder silver
VersaMark Pad
Heat Tool
Embossing Buddy
Mat Pack and Paper-Piercing Tools.

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty and soft card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Tere! The embossing is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate each and every comment left. Your words are always an encouragement to me as well as instructive in what projects you like to see.