March 8, 2011

COLORQ CHALLENGE #75

Happy Tuesday friends. This is my first time in Colorq Challenge. When I saw the colors combination, I wanted to participate, and at first, I had several difficulties to combine, and almost desist. Later I was surprised at how well they turned out together. I'm very happy for my Birthday' Card and now I'm ready to give a Birthday card to my niece Valeria on Thurdays.... Of course, with an excellent gift certicate inside .... From Stampin Up!, Ha Ha!!!.
I hope you're having great day!. 


7 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! I love how you strung the pennants together! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive! Love it! Check out my submission for the ColorQ and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is FAB-U-LOUS!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card! love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, Teresa! Thanks for playing the ColourQ with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all comments. They are very much appreciated!


    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute card! I love the banner. Thanks for joining us at CQC this week! I hope you'll return:)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate each and every comment left. Your words are always an encouragement to me as well as instructive in what projects you like to see.